Pages

Saturday 13 July 2013

Polish Haul Saturday #10

Hey ladies! It's Polish Haul Saturday #10!!!! I never thought I would ever reach this number haha. It's like a mini milestone, marks how much polish I have bought since I started this blog. Which reminds me, I've always wanted to make a list of all the polish I own, to keep track so that I can stop buying similar-looking colours. I'm always attracted to a certain shade of pink. Any recommended methods to catalogue my nail polish? I heard some bloggers use Microsoft Excel. I came across a blogger that used her phone contacts list to catalogue the polish along with a photo so that she could easily search up a polish in her collection with her phone. I thought that method was brilliant. And, I found the link! 


Okay, on to my new polishes of the week!


From left to right we have Orly Pretty-Ugly, Essie Naughty Nautical, Essie The More The Merrier, Essie Sunday Funday and Orly Ridiculously Regal. The photo is overly exposed, I'm sorry. I took it this way and I forgot to play around with the lighting and colour settings. Check out the close-up bottle shots for more colour accurate photos.

I found that I could only avoid those glaring, over-exposed if I held the bottles up near my lamp. So that's what I ended up doing.


Orly Pretty-Ugly. A gorgeous blue with some lovely shimmer although formula is a little sheer. I tested it out on my toes. Couldn't resist :P


Essie Naughty Nautical. Can't wait to try this teal shade.


Essie The More The Merrier. My first lime green polish! I'M SO EXCITED!!!


Essie Sunday Funday. I can never resist these coral, reddish shades!


Orly Ridiculously Regal. This is from the Orly Flash Glam FX Fall 2012 collection. Such a pretty glitter. I can already imagine it looking gorgeous over black or white polish!

Thanks for stopping by! :) Tell me in the comments which polish you want to see swatched first!

No comments:

Post a Comment