Pages

Monday 20 January 2014

Nubar Rockin' The Garden Swatch

Hey guys! I survived the first week of school! Hurray! Here's a swatch that I've yet to post! This one was done before I decided to try a new watermark so it's still the old one. Hmm, I actually kinda miss the block-like and bold font. Should I switch back? :O

Anyway, today I have Nubar Rockin' The Garden. This one's a sky blue with slight shimmer. 




What do you think of this one? I really like it and I can totally imagine adding fluffy white clouds to it but I gotta practice my nail art before I attempt that.

2 comments:

  1. Love this color! It reminds me a lot of Essie Lapis of Luxury! So serene and calming to look at. :) Nubar is a brand I haven't tried yet. It's not really available unless I order it :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I don't own that! But I just Googled that polish and the shade reminds me of another polish I own. Ohh that's too bad :( Nubar is a brand that I recently discovered because the place I get my nail polish from started stocking them and they're quite affordable (even cheaper than CG and Essie) so I started trying them out.

      Delete