Pages

Saturday 25 May 2013

Nicole by OPI Swatches

Hey ladies! Finally found the time to put together this post! I've been super busy with my part-time job, driving lessons and catching up with friends. I've booked my driving test already. It's on the 16th of July. Fingers crossed that everything goes smoothly and that I'll be able to finish all my lessons in time, plus get in some extra practice before the test :)

First up is NOPI Purple Yourself Together. This one has a copper/gold shimmer which I tried to capture in my photos.




In the sun.. Look how pretty it sparkles!


I'm not exactly sure what happened on my middle fingernail... maybe it's Seche Vite shrinkage :/


Next up is NOPI Justa Busta Mauve. Repeated bottle shot.. ignore the purple nails haha. This shade was duper tough to photograph. I tried for like 10 minutes, adjusting lighting and camera settings to no avail. I just couldn't get a decent shot of the polish. However, in real life, the red/pink and blue shimmer is clearly visible and it's every bit as gorgeous as it appears in the bottle






Yeah, my miserable attempts. Even in broad daylight, I couldn't get a decent photo. I think the glitter freaks my camera out or something. Nevertheless, formula for both NOPI was great. I used 2-3 coats for each nail and 1 coat of Seche Vite top coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment