Pages

Monday 3 June 2013

Oh My Copper

Today, I have Catrice Oh My Goldness to show you. I found this colour slightly more copper than gold but I guess in sunlight it kinda looks gold so the name's legit haha. I really liked how classy this colour looked and I think it suited my skin tone. However, I proceeded to ruin it by adding crackle polish to it later. I thought it would be a nice touch to it but.. no, I didn't end up liking it. 

I took an impromptu photo in direct sunlight to show the shimmer and that it can actually look gold.  


On to the artificial lighting photos, which are prettier hehe.






And then I added black crackle.


I guess it looks kinda interesting in a scaly, animal-like way. But I didn't like how it seems to dull the shiny copper colour below. 

What are your thoughts? Do you still use crackle polish?

No comments:

Post a Comment