Pages

Saturday 22 June 2013

Polish Haul Saturday #8

Hello ladies! It feels like forever since I've done a Polish Haul Saturday. I've actually been trying to control my spending because.. well, because I love shopping and eating too much in general and I was close to broke. Still am actually haha. Anyway, these nail polish were all unplanned buys. Since I have been trying to avoid buying new polishes recently, I've actually stayed away from my normal nail polish shops to resist temptation. However, due to unforeseen circumstances, I happened to end up with new polishes -_- Not that I'm complaining because I get to do one of these posts haha! 

The first two were bought because I was shopping for a friend and I happened to see the OPI polish Lunch At The Delhi and it just looked so pretty and I could actually picture it on my fingernails so I had to get it. Same for the OPI Matte Top Coat. I really couldn't resist :X

The Catrice is called Denim Moore. So what happened here was that the new mall Jem opened and I went down to see it yesterday. And the beauty store in the basement sold Catrice polishes. It's actually really rare to see Catrice in Singapore so I figured I could afford to treat myself LOL. I later also saw another beauty store in the basement that sold Nicole by OPI. But, I managed to resist buying any yesterday. I'll probably end up shopping there another day though haha. 

Anyway, on to the bottle shots!


From left to right, OPI Matte Top Coat, OPI Lunch At The Delhi and Catrice Denim Moore.

Close-up shots so the colour's clearer :)






The Catrice polish in the bottle actually looks more shimmery but I couldn't capture that. Hopefully it will show up on my nails when I swatch it.

Haha, look at the OPI Matte Top Coat photo. Can you tell what polish that is? It's Lunch At The Delhi hehe. I really couldn't resist wearing it. It's so pretty! I think I'm a pink and red nails fan! Will get a post up soon on that polish :)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment