Pages

Sunday 2 June 2013

Polish Haul Saturday #8

Hey ladies! It's my favourite time of the week again! I think I'm addicted to buying nail polish! I just can't control myself when I see all the pretty colours and new collections. This week I managed to limit myself to two bottles, but as you will see later, they're from the quite-recently-released collections. I'm a sucker for new collections haha! 

*Note: Do excuse my blurry photos. My camera was somehow unable to focus on the bottle.


On the left, we have Orly Spring 2013 Hope & Freedom Fest Collection's High on Hope and Essie 2013 Wedding Collection's My Better Half.

Close-up bottle photos which are unfortunately a little blurry. 




What do you think of these colours? Would you have picked these from those collections? 

No comments:

Post a Comment