Pages

Monday 19 August 2013

Catrice Karl Says Tres Chic Swatch

Hey ladies! Quick post before I'm off to do some school stuff. Today I have Catrice Karl Says Tres Chic! It's such a gorgeous feminine light pink. I could wear this shade forever! I think it really suits my skin tone too :) Hehe, fan of muted pinks. 

In natural light, 


Artificial light,




The polish doesn't dry as shiny as it appears here. It's the Seche Vite top coat I used. I really love how it makes my mani look really good! And smooths out all the funny bumps that somehow appear because of wonky polish or uneven coats! Anyway, thanks for reading :)

2 comments:

  1. Love it! If your 1st coat isnt dry it can make your mani go bubbly and bumpy when you add another coat. I cheat and seche vite everything too cause im impatient! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah! I'm always super impatient to wait really long between coats too, but Seche Vite is a miracle worker yay!

      Delete