Pages

Saturday 3 August 2013

Polish Haul Saturday #11

Hey ladies! This specific Polish Haul Saturday post was probably due two weeks ago but due to unforeseen circumstances, it's only being posted now. Well, I think better late than never! Let's get started.

Okay, I scraped this week's photo of all the bottles together because the lighting and colour accuracy was all bad. So I'm just going to go through the close-ups!


First up is Essence Quick Dry Topcoat. I figured I was overly dependent on my Seche Vite and ought to try other brands and I've heard good things about Essence.


Next, I have Essence Black Is Back.


And I finally own a decent base coat! Essence Studio Nails 24/7 Nail Base. FYI, I haven't been using much base coat when I paint my nails. My nails are naturally thin so I don't feel like they've really been affected by the lack of regular use of base coat.


Last but not least, Nicole by OPI Honey Dew You Love Me. I can never resist a pretty glitter!! Can't wait to try this on out!

And that's all I have for today! Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment