Pages

Saturday 31 August 2013

Polish Haul Saturday #14

Polish Haul time!!!!! I love sharing my new polish of the week :) I hope you guys enjoy reading about them too. I think I buy way more polish than I can use though in a week though. Like nowadays, I only paint my fingernails once or twice a week! They're currently bare while I pick a colour for next week! Today, I have two Face Shop polishes to share! :)


They are Face Shop Face It Wide Nails GR503 and Face Shop Face It BL601

A close-up of the glitter. It's sort of a mix of blue, purple and green bar glitter in a transparent polish. IT'S SO PRETTY!!


I'm obsessed with glitter but I'm always too lazy to wear them because the removal process is tedious. I'm a fan of the glue base coat method but I don't like how it chips/peels off really fast! Like before I'm ready to remove it. So I rarely use that.

Anyway, thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment