Pages

Saturday 23 November 2013

Sally Hansen Royal Romance Swatch

Hey girls! It's Saturday! And I had an exam today. Haha, but I'm glad that's over so I can relax a little and blog before returning to my studying for next week's papers. I hope none of you are suffering with exams like me. The good thing about exams though, means that the hols are coming! 

Today, I have Sally Hansen Royal Romance






Ignore the random air bubble. Don't know how that got there haha. This is a really pretty purple. There was some visible brush strokes when I applied the first coat but I think it looks much better after another coat or two. I don't normally get Sally Hansen polish but I'm definitely not regretting getting this one. I might consider buying more if I see a shade that catches my eye.

What do you think of this polish? Do you frequently purchase Sally Hansen polish?

No comments:

Post a Comment