Pages

Sunday 3 November 2013

Updates!!!

Hey girls!

I've done some tiny changes to the blog so do check them out.

1. I've gotten a proper email for this blog as you can see on the right --> So do feel free to drop me an email if you have any questions or even just to say hi! I would love to get to know my readers!

2. I did up my nail polish stash. Above ^^^^^ Phew! It was loads of fun, finding out what I had (and all the neglected, hidden, stashed in a corner polishes) so do check that out. Feel free to request any swatches if you want to see a particular polish that I haven't already featured :)

3. I've decided that I need to start doing more nail art (and challenging myself) so I'm going to start allocating a day every month to do something new! As you've probably realised, I like to simply paint my nails and leave it like that but I realise it's quite unexciting sometimes :P So I am going to learn something new every month! This will probably start after my exams in December only but do look forward to that ^^

Alright! Thanks for reading and I'll see you girls in my new email inbox ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment