Pages

Friday 22 March 2013

Can't Find My Czechbook

My last OPI polish to show you guys from the Euro Centrale collection. I swear, this is most definitely my favourite colour in the collection! Saving the best for the last hehe. This one's called Can't Find My Czechbook and it's a bright sky blue creme! On to the photos because I can't wait to show you this pretty colour :)










Omg I'm so in love with this one! It's such a gorgeous blue. I love it both on my fingers and toes! It's one of those rare colours that I would wear for a whole week. I was staring at my nails for the whole two days that I wore it.

What do you guys think of this one? Are you a fan of blues?

4 comments:

  1. completely in love with it! blue is probably my favourite colour family :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's such a beauty!! Hehe for me, it's a tough call between pink and blue!

      Delete
  2. i love this blue! its so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a pretty, dreamy colour! I couldn't take my eyes off my nails when they were painted with this :P

      Delete