Pages

Saturday 2 March 2013

You're So Euro

I have another OPI Euro Centrale polish to show you all today! I really love the polishes that I got from that collection. I think it's the first OPI collection that I've actually got half the bottles in the collection and I'm considering getting one more. I'm thinking of getting My Vampire Is Buff. It looks like a really pretty nude. Anyway, on to today's polish. Today, I have OPI... Eurso Euro. I think it's supposed to be punny and pronounced as You're So Euro if I'm not wrong. OPI... Eurso Euro is a gorgeous deep royal blue creme. The formula is near perfect and the photos below show 2 coats and 1 coat of top coat. And even though this polish is so dark, it doesn't stain! I wore it for two full days and removing it was a breeze. I will definitely be wearing this polish a lot :) This blue is also very bright, in a way that even in a dimly lit room, it doesn't look black at all. Like you can clearly see that it's still blue :)




Sorry if my cuticles look a little messy :/ I attempted clean-up but I'm not terribly good at it yet. Oh well! Practice makes perfect right? :)

Anyway, do tell me what you think of this colour in the comments! I thought it was similar to OPI Dating A Royal which I love but I think this definitely tops that!

Oh and I apologise for the lack of posts over the past few days. I was busy doing my Basic Theory Test for driving, getting my A Level results (which I'm quite pleased with although they're not straight As) and catching up with friends that I haven't seen for months! Thanks for bearing with me ladies! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment