Pages

Tuesday 26 March 2013

Extra Relaxed 31 Day Challenge - Day 2 - Orange

Hello all! I'm blogging mid-week! Aren't you all proud of me? ;) Hehe. I know I need to move a bit faster and catch up on my Extra Relaxed 31 Day Challenge. I seem to have this warped idea that if I do one a week, I will catch up. LOL, my brain must be too sleepy. I will try to do two a week so hopefully in two to three weeks time, I can get my posts out on time.

OH and I realised I have new followers! Hi ladies :) Welcome to my blog! Okay, on to my orange nails. For this, I actually got inspired by just staring at my boring pink nails and I was like 'hey! I think orange clouds would make it pop.' So I used Nailside's Cloud Design technique. My base colour is OPI My Very First Knockwurst.




Next, I used Faceshop OR202 for the orange clouds.







I know my clouds are far from perfect but I do love the end result. It really made my mani pop and maybe it's just me, but I think it brightened up my day too!

What do you think of using bright colours? Do you think they add some fun to your day old manicures? :)

2 comments: